Wednesday, June 3, 2015

End of the Year Teacher Gift

There are a ton of great ideas for teacher appreciation gifts on the Internet, but as usual, I wanted to come up with something all my own creation.  The room moms in my daughter's kindergarten class sent out a list of some items and places that her teacher liked, so I started my brainstorm session there.  California Pizza Kitchen was on this list, and I was totally last minute in prepping this gift, so I decided a gift card there would be easy to purchase.  Here is what I came up with to go with it:


Not bad huh? Just love the PIZZA my heart addition.

As a teacher myself, I just want to say thank you to all the teachers out there.  No matter what others might say, it is NOT an easy job.  It is hard work and a truly special teacher is one who puts his/her heart and soul into each day.

Happy Summer (or almost summer for me...one more week!)

No comments: